Wednesday, July 4, 2012

America's Bday

Happy 4th of July!

I am currently CD22 / DPO8. I am so antsy!! I cant wait to start testing! But of course I am afraid of being disappointed with a BFN! Booo. So here i wait....

Now, in past cycles (before i was tracking my temps) my cycles varied in length. I had never noticed this before I started tracking my cycles. March was 29 days, April 27, and May 31! WTF?! So its a little difficult to think, "Oh I can start testing 5 days before i should get AF"...when the heck would that be exactly?! And even if I wait awhile, and say I'll test if AF is late...well at CD27, Im going to start stressing out, "Am I late? Should I take a test? Is that a cramp? Is it starting? I need to take a test. No I should wait." Ahhh!!! So you see the pickle I'm in. Plus, Fertility Friend has tagged CD14 as my O-day, but I got my O-cramps on CD15, so Im not sure if i should wait an extra day or not. wow...I really need to calm down about this! 

Ok, here's my plan...
I will wait to test until sunday morning. Which will be CD26 / DPO12. I would normally get AF between CD27-31. So I obviously have some extra waiting and praying in there, but at least I have a plan. 

On to fun news, I have off of work today! Wahooo! We really have no plans, other than pick up a few groceries. (green apples & peanut butter for me, and ice cream for Scott) What exciting lives we live... perhaps more later.

Baby Dust!
Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment