Sunday, July 15, 2012

accomplishments

Today was pretty successful! I woke up pretty early and ran to Walmart to get the last few things I needed to can pickles. Also a few things we needed for this weeks meal plan. I love that i am meal planning, Everything flows, and I really enjoy having something ready. Usually I figure I could cook something, but never really feel like it, and I usually end up making something weird. But now that I'm planning 6 out of 7 dinners for the week, I feel super accomplished and feel that I have provided for my husband. My "wifely duties" I suppose (not that he thinks that, I just enjoy doing these things). 
Anyways, so after Walmart I did the dishes, and got the water boiling in my canner. I sterilized my jars and lids. Scott and I went out to the garden to pick cucumbers. (Garden photos coming, I swear.) We picked two gallon buckets full, and I got to work cleaning and cutting them. We ended up with 5 quart jars of dill pickles! Wahoo!!! Scott also picked some beans and carrots that we cleaned and cut and got in the freezer for future meals. After I got everything cleaned up, I decided to make chicken caesar salad (hold the croutons). So I grilled up come chicken breast, and got a gigantic salad going. Delicious! (I also had enough left for two huge salads for work this week.) Once I finally sat down I realized it was only 12:30! Dang! I got so much done! 

Cycle Day 4. I actually haven't temped the last two days. Mostly out of sleeping in and having to pee so bad that I didn't have time to temp when I finally did wake up. Back to it tomorrow though.

So as far as the fitness goes. My phone is a POS. The new app I downloaded for my fitness/diet was taking up too much space and my phone freaked out. So I had to delete it. So I will need a new way to stay accountable. Yesterday was a street fair we have every year in our town. Scott and I walked it twice and then back home. So I will use that as my workout. 

I think I will post my menu plan for the week in the next post. :) 
Take care everyone!

Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment