Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Back from the depths of sickness...

Ok, so it could have been much much worse. But, I was sick from tuesday night through sunday. I'm talking really sick. I wont get into the details, but it was rough. So luckily I'm back to solid foods, real tasty food! Anyways, right before I was sick, I started taking my OPKs, and I never really got a definite temp spike since I had a fever for 3 days. So I'm guessing I ovulated around CD16 or 17. And I was in no shape to do much of anything but sit on the couch and the toilet. :( So this month is a dud, but I am just glad I'm feeling better now. Today is CD20.

On to next month. :)

We inherited a 10 month old kitty last week monday. His name is Vlad. He's cute, but I'm not much for the hair. He's been naughty the last day or so, which is to be expected since he's still a kitten, but its annoying. lol Ive been a pet owner all my life, but Scott doesn't think animals belong in the house. So it's a bit hard for him to adjust.

Anyways, in other news, the fitness has definitely been put on hold since my illness, as well as the menu planning. Also, we have been hitting the house hard as of late, so it takes up much of my "fitness" time as well. But, I've been balancing on ladders, and painting my little heart out! lol.

Speaking of the house, I'm thinking/hoping it will be done in Aug. I don't see why it wont be. We are about half done with texturing, and then priming and painting is pretty easy. Then we have to do the flooring, and get the cabinets/countertops/appliances and trim all installed. Not to mention the lighting. So we are definitely close! I cant wait! I can almost taste it...wait, that's drywall dust...yep, I can definitely taste it. :)

Hope you all are doing well! Sticky Baby Dust!!

Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment