Sunday, August 12, 2012

sickness is running rampet...

Sorry its been so long since my last update. Things have been kinda crazy around here.
First off, let me say that AF came yesterday. No huge surprise there. I went to the doctor on Monday after work. I had a terrible sore throat and clogged-feeling ears. Doc said sinusitis and gave me antibiotics. I'm feeling 1,000 times better now. But poor Scott is sick now. High fever, terrible headache, sore throat, and frequent urination. I am sitting here while we debated to go to the hospital since we couldn't get his fever down for 24+ hours. Finally some progress, but not below 100 degrees yet. I should be in bed, but I cant help stay up and watch him, nurse him, take care of him. Yet, I must go to sleep. So I just wanted to update you all and let you know how crazy things have been. I will end this on a good note though, I made 4 batches of soap yesterday. I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it on this blog or not, but I make my own handmade vegan soaps. I haven't made any since fall last year and it feels great to get back at it!

Blessings and Baby Dust!
Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment