Tuesday, August 28, 2012

You are now entering the 2ww...

Oh joy! the two week wait!
Now that our home is sick-free, we were ready to jump back on that pogo stick (so to speak of course). I actually ovulated late this month. I haven't been temp-ing, but i have been using OPKs. I started testing at CD9, then CD11, and then everyday after that. Unfortunately, I didn't get a positive read until CD16! So who flippin knows what will happen with AF this month (if anything--fingers crossed). While I'm not trying to over analyze this time around, I will keep a written journal so I can go back and see what my early pregnancy symptoms might have been. :) Also, we have been really busy with the house, and harvesting our veggies from the garden. Our county fair is going on this weekend so it will definitely keep us busy as well. Hopefully time will go by fast and I will soon know!

Today is CD 18, possible 2 DPO. Many baby blessing to you all!
Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment