Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thirty Days of Thanks

 http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc478/SuperSuburbs/30daysfinal.jpg



No doubt November makes you think of all the wonderful things in your life. Each day I will be posting something I am grateful for. Here are my days 1 and 2. 



Day 1: Today I am thankful for my amazing husband Scott! Without him I would be so entirely lost. Today I had a really crappy day, and he listened to my woes and is always so supportive. 

Day 2: Today I am thankful for my best girlfriend Billie! I went to visit her in her new apartment. It was so nice to get away for a bit and catch up. She is a shining light in my life!


 Looking for and recognizing the fantastic things in your life can really help you be more positive. It really has uplifted my mood today.

No comments:

Post a Comment