Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Liam's (Cloth) Diaper Bag at 4 months

Liam's Diaper Bag at 4 Months

I got this bag at Target about 5 years ago. It is supposed to be used for a laptop/briefcase. It has the two pockets that you see on the outside, and the one pocket on the inside you see below. It also had a cell phone holder and a place to clip my keys.
Everything really does fit in here! And I love how it keeps its shape. It does have a zipper closure and when I dont add the extra blanket, I can zip it closed.
Here is the overview, I cant believe all this really goes in here!
Top left going right... at least 2 burp rags, Liam spits up and drools a lot. My nursing cover--which I rarely use. My wallet and keys. A thicker blanket, an aden + ansi  blanket. I made that green and brown bag for his extra outfit and a few other items. Toys. Extra wet bag, nipple cream (just incase), sun screen. Boogie wipes, extra nuk, first aid kit, tide stick, mini notebook, and pens.

Extra outfit, extra hat, mittens, and my mittens. In that little black clutch I have tissues, pads, and nursing pads. The brown polka dot bag is a wet/dry bag, wipes, diaper cream, the green and brown thing is a changing pad I made. And two diapers. 




This is what I would pack if we were going away for a few hours. If we are just running to the store, I usually dont bring so much. I might just grab the wet/dry bag with the diapers, blankets, toys, burp rag, nuk, and my wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment