Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Whoops...Meal Plan...Wednesday



***I forgot to post this on monday...so its meal plan wednesday... oh well**

The way I meal plan is just to come up with 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 snacks, and 7 dinners. I dont plan a certain meal on monday, tuesday, etc. I just make what I feel like making, or what makes sense. Some of you may remember that I am doing in-home daycare for a 4 yr old boy. he is at my house from 6:45-8:30 and then again from 12:15-4. Anyways, I plan the breakfasts, lunches, and snacks basically for him.

I also thought Id mention the "theme" we are talking about this week. I cant help it, the preschool teacher comes out in me...if anyone is curious as to what activities we do weekly, feel free to ask.

Weekly Theme: Fire Safety

Breakfasts: (always includes some sort of fruit, and milk or juice)
Toast with Jelly
Waffles with sausage
Bagel with cream cheese
Cereal with milk
Oatmeal and raisins

Lunches: (always with a fruit, veggie, and milk)
Mac & cheese
PBJ
Pizza
Chicken Alfredo
Grilled cheese and tomato soup

Snacks: (usually with water or juice)
Goldfish crackers
Pretzels
Graham crackers w/ pb
Granola bars
Smoothies


Dinners:
Chicken Alfredo with Corn
Brinner (Breakfast for Dinner) Sausage & Egg Sandwich on Bagel
Veggie Stir Fry
Chicken and Sweet Potatos
Chili and Cornbread
Out for our Anniversary
Leftovers

I plan on getting back onto pinterest and having more interesting meal ideas soon. We'll see how that goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment