Monday, September 23, 2013

Meal Plan Monday



I am going to start writing my menu plans every Monday, hopefully this gives you some ideas. Please feel free to comment your meals or link your blog if you meal plan as well.

The way I meal plan is just to come up with 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 snacks, and 7 dinners. I dont plan a certain meal on monday, tuesday, etc. I just make what I feel like making, or what makes sense. Some of you may remember that I am doing in-home daycare for a 4 yr old boy. he is at my house from 6:45-8:30 and then again from 12:15-4. Anyways, I plan the breakfasts, lunches, and snacks basically for him.

Breakfasts: (always includes some sort of fruit, and milk or juice)

waffles and sausage
toast
cereal
bagels and cream cheese
english muffins


Lunches: (always with a fruit, veggie, and milk)

mac and cheese with hot dogs
ham and cheese sandwiches
pizza wheels
quesadillas
PBJ


Snacks: (usually with water)

pretzels & pears
crackers and cheese spread
animal cracker and applesauce
graham crackers and peanut butter
soft pretzels


Dinners:

BLT's
Sloppy Joes
Grilled Chicken and sweet potatoes
Chicken cesar salads
Pasta
Hamburger helper
leftovers


No comments:

Post a Comment