Thursday, September 12, 2013

Month 2 Must-Haves

While we're not quite done with month 2 yet, I figured I'd get ahead start on some of our favorites.





I didnt number these, but I will start at the top left and go across. 

Weehuggers cloth diaper cover. So, here is why I love this diaper so much. I love the Flip brand front and back little pocket-y flap that helps hold the insert in, and I love the Thirsties double leg gussets. Well, this diaper has both! It also comes in snaps. The elastic on these are amazing!! Plus this diaper is very trim

Hello Bugs! This is a high contrast board book. Each page is black and white with one color that is metallic foil-ish. Super cute and great to stimulate baby's brain.

Green Mountain stay dry inserts. We recently started using these since Liam has been sleeping so long at nighttime (fingers crossed it stays that way). I plan on eventually buying more of these! I love love love them!! I bought 4 of the middle sized ones. They are super soft and absorbent, and they definitely are stay dry!

Carseat charms from Infantino. Liam loves this toy! It hangs from his seat and he bats at it. It chimes very easily, which he loves. The noise doesnt bother me, which is a plus! Fun colors and easy to grab.

Goodnight Moon bunny lovey. Liam loves this bunny to snuggle while trying to sleep. We got it as a gift and it is super soft. 

California Babies Everyday Lotion. This is a big part of our nighttime routine. Every night before the jammies go on, we put this lavender/calendula lotion on the bottoms of Liam's feet and on his chest. It's smell soothes him, and once he is all zipped up, he is all ready for our nursing session and off to bed. 

The Children's Place Stretchies Pajamas. I love love love these! We have a different print of monsters, but I couldnt find the picture. I wish they werent so expensive or id buy them out of these! I love the little bit of elastic at the backs of the heels. It really helps keep the pjs on his feet. 

MiPump single battery/electric breast pump. I love this pump! First off, I really wanted a pump to go with my BreastFlow bottles, and at first I didnt think there was one. Then one day I was on craigslist and someone was selling theirs. I did not buy theirs...I went on amazon and found it. I'm so glad I did! It pumps directly into my bottles and comes with everything pictured. The shield part is made of soft silicone and is really comfortable to use. 

Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags. Love these! :)

Colored Links--We all have these, Liam loves them! 

Homemedics Baby Sound Spa...I cant say enough good things about this! This one is the "travel" version because it can operate on batteries. but it does come with an adapter. It has a timer (which we dont ever use) and 6 different sounds. (heartbeat, white noise, thunder, ocean, summer night--our favorite, and brook)

Aden + Anais Swaddle Blankets. This is the pack we have. Liam loves them! We have two in use at all times..good thing its a 4 pack :) One is always in his carseat which sits in the kitchen when not in use--so we also use that blanket when he is hanging out in the kitchen. The other floats between his crib and the living room. He pulls them up to his face and snuggles them close to him to go to sleep. Yes, I know, how scary...but he moves it away when he needs to--and I always pull it away at night if its too close for comfort. 

So there ya have it...Month 2 in a nutshell... If you have any questions where we got anything, just let me know. 
N.


2 comments:

  1. Links are still Masons favourite toy at 6 months old. The aden and anias blankets are amazing! I just bought the dream blanket (thinker for winter) and Mason sleeps with it. Yes, its scary but he loves it. I wrapped it around my face and was able to breathe for 5 mins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I like that you tested it first, sounds like something I'd do. :) I will definitely check out the dream blanket! Thanks! :)

      Delete