Tuesday, July 17, 2012

ohhh boyyy...

Well, the last 24 hours have been strange...it all started after work yesterday. Scott was about 20 mins away and got a flat tire (with the farm truck). Luckily, I had the spare key to his car, and I drove to the farm to get the spare tire, the jack and all that jazz. Then I drove in the other direction to where he was and waiting for him to change the flat. 
Then, this morning, I get a call from my brother saying he is sick and not going in to work (we carpool). Unfortunately Scott needed the car for the day, so I had to walk about 1/2 mile to my brother's house at 6am to drive his car. Ive never driven his car before, but he was nice enough to let me borrow it.

So I guess it wasn't all that crazy, but it was just eventful which is strange. Usually my days are pretty boring.

In other news, I found a job posting in for the school district in my town. I am interested in it, and am very very tempted to apply. It would be nice to do something else for a change, and in this town! We'll see...

Also, yesterday Billie and I were finalizing our plans for Thursday. I figured we'd leave here around 9 or 10am. But Billie suggested noon. I was slightly bummed b/c I took off an entire day of work for this; and at that rate, I could have taken only a half day. But I just figured I would sleep in and find something around the house to do. But something came up last night. My friend Becca just finished massage therapy school and needs to log hours...(you see where this is going). Well, she asked if I needed a massage (who asks such a thing!?) So 9am she is giving me the ol' rub down! I'm so excited! I love massages! I haven't had one professionally since 2006? Best part, Becca is picking me up on the way, so I don't even need to figure out the car thing! Wahoo!!

I really don't mind having one car between the two of us. Luckily our schedules usually work where we both don't need it at the same time. (for now at least.)

Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment