Friday, July 6, 2012

Home sick...

Last night was brutal. I had a terrible time going to sleep. Scott was so sweet, he gave me a nice long back rub to help me relax. Finally about 9:45 or so I fell asleep. 10:15 I woke myself up coughing, couldn't breath. Took my inhaler. It seemed to help deepen my breathing. Still coughing, but better. Finally fell back asleep. 11:15 wake up coughing again. No reprieve this time. I couldn't stand it, it was making my stomach upset too. I finally took a half dose of cough suppressant and finally passed out in bed. 

Getting up was ok, considering. Took a shower got ready for work, still coughing and exhausted, but that usually goes away once I get going. No such luck. I couldn't make it through my shift at work. Too darn tired, and losing my voice on top of it. 

So here I am, home sick, humidifier going, mucinex d in my system (pharmacist said it was ok for the possibly pregnant ladies) laying in bed, waiting for domino to deliver my gluten free pizza so I can eat and pass back out! Ugh! 

Symptom wise, dizzy, tender breasts, mood swings, exhausted, nausea.
DPO10

More later
Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment