Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sweet Potato Fries, ebay, and symptoms ohmy!

Mmm....sweet potato fries...
Thanks to Lala! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txOY8nvJHzw&feature=plcp
I will hopefully add some pictures later :)

Work today went a lot better. Still on shaky grounds emotionally, but I'm definitely doing better. :) 
In other news, I held off testing this morning. Mostly because I was running late. But I am proud of myself for waiting. I dont need to test every day. Especially since I'm not late yet  (not officially until Saturday)
I am currently CD28 / DPO 14. 
Symptoms: creamy CM, backache/back cramps, thirsty, frequent urination, nausea, skin break outs, sinus cold/cough, and of course, exhausted.

Ooo, I have some fun news! I won my first two ebay auctions! I bought two lots of 5 (10 total) medium perfect fit fuzzibuns for $30 each! They are used, and the elastic needs to be replaced, but I can handle that for $6 per diaper! They are blues, greens, orange, red, yellow! Fun and bright! Hooray! Should be here soon! We obviously wont need mediums for awhile yet, but at least I'm building my stash! w00t! 
Also, in ebay news, I ordered 20 more OPKs and 5 pregnancy test strips, along with Pre-seed. I figured we'd try it. (it also came with 2 free pregnancy tests! sweeeet!)

Anyways, I haven't mentioned much about our garden. We have a huge raised bed, I'm talking 3 feet tall, and 4'x8'. We have carrots, sweet peas, beans, pickle cucumbers, and slicer cucumbers, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes growing, Everything is doing fabulous!!! Then in a much lower bed, we have sweet corn, butternut squash, pumpkins (for pies), and sweet potatoes. They are all doing extremely well also! Then by the side of the garage, we have (very sad) sunflowers, and gigantic pumpkins! :) up in front I have my herbal bed with lavender, rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, mint, and lemon basil. I love cutting fresh herbs for my breads and sauces! YUM! I'll have to post some photos of my gardens soon as well!

I suppose I should get dinner going. 

BBQ Cheeseburgers, Sweet Potato Fries, & Root Beer!! YUM!

Sticky Baby Dust!
Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment