Friday, July 13, 2012

First workout logged

Today starts my weight loss journey. I downloaded a new app to help me track my meals and exercise. It's a decent app. Reminds me of self.com's trackers.

I actually went for a run. Well...let's be honest, I walked 5 min, ran 1, walked 5, ran 2, walked 2, ran 1, walked 3, ran 1. Totalling 20 mins. Not bad for me and my exercise induced asthma. It was hard (not too hard to make me give up after the first workout) it felt so great! I get great thinking done while running...it gives me the strangest clarity. I suppose it's because I'm focusing so hard on breathing that my mind can't think about the daily stress.

Anyways, its nice to focus (obsess) about something other than babies for once. Balance is the key I suppose.

Tomorrow we will be canning pickles and visiting our town's street festival. :)
Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment