Monday, July 9, 2012

mama mia...here we go again...

what a crappy day! I got to work in a decent mood. Opened my locker and there was a passive aggressive note inside. Problem is, I cant even recall what I've done to deserve this! It would be different if I did something wrong, and i knew it. I really honestly truely cant think of anything! What drama! My workplace is getting terrible. Everyone talking about everyone else, back-stabbing....blah blah blah! Ive got better things to worry about! Sometimes though, I can be sensitive, and it really got to me today. But as I write this, I feel like I am brushing it off. It feels good to stand back and scoff. How silly these things! I have a grand adventure to look forward to ahead of me. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

CD27 / DPO 37  AF due between today and Friday (thanks to wonky cycles). --Hopefully not at all! My symptoms seemed to have lessened, other than moodiness. My breasts are a little tender, not as bad as they have been though. I do have some extra CM right now, I'm not sure what that means...and i get bouts of nausea here and there. plus tired of course! Time will tell i suppose! More later...

Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment