Monday, June 10, 2013

Pregnancy Week 38

How far along: 38 Weeks

Weight gain: +5 from last week! Wahhh? 41 for the pregnancy...swell much?

Stretch marks: absolutely

Maternity clothes: yes yes and yes!

Sleep: eh...up and down. I seem to sleep hard and wake often.

Best moment this week: Spending an amazing evening with Scott outside with a campfire and cooking our food over the fire. (tin foil potatoes and cheddarwurst on the tripod, and blueberry pudgie pies!)

Miss anything: just the normal, sleeping on my belly, seeing my ankles, my hands not tingling.

Cravings: nothing really, sweets probably.

Anything make you queasy or sick: not really

Gender: boy!

Wedding rings: off

Belly button: still in

Movements: fewer, but I know he's out of room in there, so many of them aren't so noticeable, even when he does move around--especially if I'm distracted.

Symptoms: tingling hands, swollen ankles/feet, mood swings--mostly just disappointed when things dont feel like they are moving along, tired--been taking lots more naps. slight nesting.

Mood: usually pretty good. I do get cranky when I have to go to work again every morning...and at night when I feel like I haven't progressed or had any contractions.

MIDWIFE UPDATE:
see my previous post on labor watch #3 and small update.

I know any mother or soon to be mother can relate to the last few week of pregnancy being the worst. I am in total agreement!! These last few days have felt longer than many of the weeks I've been through recently. Of course every mother wants her baby to be healthy and strong, but we also want the waiting to be over. I can not wait to see what little Liam looks like, what his cry will sound like, how much hair he has, what his temperment will be, all those questions that have been floating around in my head since before conception. They are finally building up to these last few days of waiting. And it's driving me crazy! lol. I love him so entirely already, I cant wait to see his face and smell his scent. :)

Hopefully my next post will be with my little one in my arms :) Thank you all for your love and support!

Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment