Saturday, June 15, 2013

39 Weeks Pregnant

So tomorrow marks my estimate due date. Do I feel anything? Not much. Today we ran to a few garage sales and I had a few BH contractions. We also just got back from a walk. We would have gone longer, but it started raining. Still only a few BH. Booo! I guess at least its something after a few days of nothing at all. He is super duper low. Every step I take I feel like my waters will break. It hurts my pelvis to lay on either side, or to switch from side to side. That's all for now, going to jump in the shower quick. More later/tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nikky,
    I found you via Christina's Blog "Three New Kings"
    I am in the same boat as you are, 38 weeks Pregnant and his due date is next Saturday, June 29th.

    I'm dealing with the same thing, He's super low, tons of BH contractions but NOTHING....No labor at all! I keep trying to talk to him telling him I'd be happy if he came out anytime this week or next but it doesn't seem like he's listening.LOL

    I'm so done being pregnant, It's funny how we try so hard and by week 37 we just want them OUT LOL.

    http://flipflopsandwhatnots.blogspot.com/

    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brittany! I'm glad to see you're doing well! I remember watching some of your videos back in the day :) I am 40 +1 today, and so friggen ready!! I had a chiro appt and had few contractions from it. She said she predicts (from my pressure points) that today or tomorrow will be the day. God I flippin hope so! I was having contractions last night starting at 11pm and waking me up here and there, but then once morning came...nothing! UGH! I am thinking castor oil might be in order. Idk, sometimes i dont want to rush him, but i cant imagine going another week or two! ugh! Plus, now my Mom needs surgery, and I feel the need to rush things along so she can get it done and be on the mend.

    ReplyDelete