Monday, June 17, 2013

40 weeks + 1 day Pregnant

Yesterday was father's day. We had our annual picnic with Scott's mom's side, and then climbed the Marsh Tower...
Yep...I climbed that...144 steps. Not one damn contraction! FML...Later on, I was sewing up some cloth wipes and at 11pm started getting a few contractions. We went to bed shortly after, I felt like something was definitely going on. I tried not to get to excited, and ended up falling asleep around midnight or a bit after. I woke a few times to some contractions, but eventually fell deeper into sleep and by morning, there was nothing again. I had my chiropractor appointment today and she did the labor inducing pressure points again. She predicted from feeling my pressure points that it will be today or tomorrow. God I hope so!! I did get a few contractions from her adjusting me and using the pressure points. And I have continued having very few mild contractions since. I have since done the dishes and plan to finish cleaning up the house. Not sure what the rest of the day holds for us, but I might go buy some castor oil. We'll see.

More soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment