Saturday, June 29, 2013

Our Little Man is Here!!

Man do we have quite the birth story!! It will probably take some time for me to write it all up, but lets just say that after 4 days of labor (2 of which were with pushing contractions), a transfer into the hospital, a c-section, and 3 days of recovery where they almost wanted to keep my little boy for another night...anyways, we are home now, but have to have some more tests ran tomorrow morning on Liam. Nothing too serious, but obviously could be given the circumstances. Anyways, I'm so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open. I just wanted to update you all, photos to come soon as well...

PS. he looks like Scott :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you and baby Liam are doing well. I know how hard c-section recovery is with a newborn to look after as well can be on a person. Can't wait to see pictures. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!
    I can't wait to read the delivery post and see the little guy!
    I hope recovery is going well for you hun!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete