Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pregnancy week 6

Oh man! I'm so tired these days! I'm actually 7weeks + 3 days right now, but for some reason I thought I wanted to wait until my first midwife appointment before doing my week 6 blog. Does make much sense to me...oh well. In week 6 my symptoms lessened! My nausea is only immediately when I get up in the morning, and when I eat too much. My breasts are less swollen, and are far less painful! Hurray!!

Week 6

Total weight gain: -3 from last week, so 1 lb below my starting weight.

Maternity Clothes: still my trusty bellaband.

Stretch marks: nope

Sleep: decent, still getting up to use the bathroom 1-2 times a night, vivid dreams are beginning.

Best moment this week: when my boobs stopped hurting so much

Miss anything: alcohol. I didnt drink much before, but it was halloween  weekend, and it's hard not to go out for drinks all decked out in costume.

Food cravings: beef jerky, crab rangoons, mexican, pb bananna and honey on toasted gf bagel.

Anything make you queasy: smells!!! My nose is still in hyperdrive!

Gender Prediction: boy

Wedding ring: On

Symptoms: Hypersensitive nose, peeing all the time, periodically moody, tired.

Mood: pretty good, exhausted most days since I've been working again. I can be periodically moody, and quick to change my demeanor.

Looking forward to: telling you about my first midwife visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment