Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pregnancy Week 4

Looking back on week 4...
This week felt pretty uneventful. My nausea subsided, and my boobs have grown (unfortunately) and are painful enough for me to wear a sports bra to bed--not an easy task for the 38DDD girls--, my mood was pretty good until later in the week where I became very irritable and cried over something I can't even remember. I still feel little twinges every now and again. My appetite seems to be either not hungry or ravenous. I am trying to eat smaller meals more often throughout the day. We'll see what happens when I start my new job. (They are finalizing my offer with the VP on Monday, so then hopefully I will be employed again by the end of next week!)

Baby is the size of a poppy seed!

New this week:
I've started a 30 min prenatal yoga routine that I complete in the early morning before I start my day.

How far along: 4 weeks

Total weight gain: 2 pounds

Maternity clothes: not yet

Stretch marks: no new ones

Sleep: good! Only waking to pee once during the night, and once early morning.

Best moment this week: getting my jack skellington cloth diaper!! <3 Fluff Mail!

Miss anything? Coffee and diet pepsi

Movement: none yet

Food Cravings: mexican!

Anything make you queasy/sick: eggs, many smells, anything tight on my pelvic region.

Gender Prediction: Boy

Symptoms: tender/swollen breasts!! nausea, dizzy, tired midday, little stretchy pangs in my uterus.

Wedding ring: On

Mood: irritable and emotional, especially later in the week


Looking forward to: Meeting a doula and midwife next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment