Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pregnancy week 3

I cant believe I'm writing a pregnancy blog! I was a little weary of sharing this news, but I figured hell, this is why I was writing ttc blogs. It's all part of the journey...

So since before we even started ttc, I have been taking prenatal vitamins. These are the ones I've been taking, plus an extra folic acid. There is 800mcg in this prenatal, and the folic acid only adds to it. I will probably switch once these are gone. Does anyone have any good suggestions?


 Spring Valley - Prenatal, Multivitamin, Multimineral, 100 Tablets











 eventually i will do the whole questionnaire thing, but for now, this seems more viable.
 
Symptoms:
tender and swollen breasts, slight nausea, tiredness.

First day of my last menstrual cycle: Wednesday, September 12, 2012.
Estimated arrival date: Wednesday, June 19, 2013

made my doctor appt to get blood work tomorrow.  

Thats all for now, I'll write something up about my dr. visit.

Baby Blessings!!

Nikky






No comments:

Post a Comment