Wednesday, October 10, 2012

4+4, and my maternity clothing style

Today marks my 4weeks+4days pregnant. While this isn't a things to be jazzed about, I have a long haul ahead of me, and I'm excited and extremely grateful for every passing day! Anyways, my symptoms have gotten pretty light the past few days, and while I push any worrisome thoughts away, I focus on the fun things to come. Sunday I am meeting with a doula, and Monday I am visiting a midwife practice to interview and see the facilities. I am so jazzed! I have also been thinking about maternity clothing, which seems silly, I know. But when I start my new job, I will need black dress pants, and let me tell you, my last pair of black dress pants are at least a size too small from what I am currently, let alone pregnant. I know I wont get a noticeable bump for at least 16 weeks since I am overweight to begin with. My question is, do I buy dress pants in my current size or even a size up, and then eventually have to buy maternity pants anyways? The strongest argument is well, when you return to work you'll need them. Well, I do not plan on returning to work afterwards. I hopefully plan to start a small babysitting business by then so I can stay home with my little one. We'll see what life plans for our little family. :) Anyways, here are some fun maternity clothing options.*all photos/products found below are from www.oldnavy.com The outfit on the left hand side would be my work attire. Enjoy! ~Nikky






No comments:

Post a Comment