Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Meal Plan 10/22/12-10/29/12

Yes, I know, it's been awhile since I've done a meal plan on here. What can I say...things have been crazy! Plus I never really  know what I'll be hungry for now that I'm pregnant. I can start making something, and by the time I'm finished, I have absolutely no desire to eat it, smell it, or watch Scott eat it! Anyways, I have been writing them out in my little meal planning notebook and try to buy the groceries according to my plan.

Here's the next week:

Breakfasts:
cereal
bagels
yogurt
oatmeal
fruit

Snacks:
V8
Almonds/walnuts/peanuts
Fruit
Pretzels w/ peanut butter

Lunches/Dinners:
Rice and beans with veggies
Chili & cornbread (this will make tons of leftovers)
Grilled Cheese and tomato soup (my all-time favorite soup!)
Sloppy Joes, veggie, chips
Baked Chicken, Mashed potatoes w/ gravy, veggie
left overs
left overs

No comments:

Post a Comment