Tuesday, November 27, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...


I will start in the top left corner...
*Going to cut down a tree. we always get a real tree, and usually go in my in-law's woods to find one. *Wrapping gifts. I love to wrap gifts! *Candlelight service on Christmas eve, there is something so magical about it! *New pajamas, while we didn't do this as kids, this is definitely something I would love to start with our child next year. *New Christmas book on Christmas eve. The one pictured is my favorite! The illustrations are amazing!! "It's called Snowmen at Christmas" *German Pickle Tradition. *Decorating the tree as a family. *Christmas dinner! *Building gingerbread houses *Listening to Christmas music! *Decorating Christmas cookies *Watching Christmas specials on tv *Lights aglow outside against the snow. Beautiful! *Sledding!! *Elf on the Shelf-I cant wait to start this with our little one! *Hot cocoa!! *Driving around to scope out the best light display! *Buying gifts for our friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment