Monday, November 12, 2012

Pregnancy Week 8

This week was pretty crazy! My emotions are insane!! My dreams are out there, and my food cravings have sunk to "nothing sounds good now..wait, yes I want chips, no, now I cant stand chips." This happens in a matter of 10 minutes, so it's terribly difficult to figure out what to cook! My breasts are hurting again, and very swollen, I have definitely outgrown my bra, and if it weren't for camis I would most definitely have to go shopping. For now, I'm still doing the lift and tuck method and hoping I can make it until my next midwife appointment when Billie and I go shopping.

It snowed here today, big white fluffy flakes! There really wasn't accumulation, except on the rooftops and along the sidewalks. Boy did it make me want to hear some good ol' christmas carols. So, yes, of course I am listening to my pandora christmas station and lovin' it!! I am also making a veggie chowder of sorts. I'm just making it up as I go. (That's usually how I cook anyway.)

How far along? 8 Weeks

Total weight gain: back down to my PP weight. so -4lbs from last week. Bloat much?!

Maternity Clothes: Bella band mostly. My mom bought me some cute maternity shirts and shorts for spring/summer.

Stretch marks: nope

Sleep: Like I said out there! I had a dream about pirates the other day. So weird...Otherwise good, I barely get up in the middle of the night to pee.

Best moment this week: hitting the 8 week mark!

Miss anything? bloody mary's, craving and eating something and then not getting sick afterward, lunch meat!

Food cravings: nothing really

Anything make you queasy? most everything, especially after I eat it, or think about eating it. Smells!! Stinky customers at work!!

Gender prediction: Boy

Wedding ring: On

Symptoms: Tender and swollen breasts, moodiness, weird dreams, nauseous most of the time (still haven't thrown up).

Mood: not myself, easily irritated, testy.

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving!! For the family time and the food!!

Love and Snowflakes!
Nikky



No comments:

Post a Comment