Monday, November 5, 2012

I warned you it was coming... :)

With Christmas just 49 days away, I wanted to share my ideas for my wishlist with you. Let me know what will be on your list this year too!

2012 Christmas Wish List



Here is my current wish list. Some things are kinda random, or silly... 

I really want the wisk and dough hook attachments to my kitchenaid stand mixer. I found them on amazon. There are a few others that I'd love to have as well, but we'll save those for the next few years :) 
wisk attachment and hook attachment I also really need new cookie sheets.

I also really need a new computer, I would prefer a laptop. I trust my husband will figure out which one would be best for me, but I just found this one as an example.


With a baby on the way, we will definitely need a camcorder, I would really be fine with a Flip or the like since we both have camcorders on our digital cameras, but its more fun to see a picture of this one.


I am so excited to start the Elf on the Shelf tradition (even though we wouldn't really use it until two christmas' from now, I am so going to get it soon! 

Now onto the gift cards: Amazon to buy some Kindle books, or anything really. BabiesRus, Target for baby stuff, Mountain rose herbs is where I get my organic herbs for my teas, soaps, oils, lotions, etc. And Natures Garden is where I get my soap fragrances if I'm not using essential oils.

mountain rose herbs gift certificate
natures garden gift certificate

I think that just about covers it. I love the holiday season and I cant cant wait to start fun traditions with our little one! Hurrah!!! Enjoy, and let me know what's on your wish list!

Love and Snowflakes, 
Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment