Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pregnancy Week 9

This week feels pretty uneventful, other than my extreme exhaustion and mild acne again not too much has changed. I have been crazy busy preparing for Thanksgiving at both families. I enjoy entertaining and cooking so much! We would have been hosting Turkey day at my home if the downstairs was finished and we were settled in. We'll see what happens for Christmas. My mom is very protective about Christmas, but every year my step dad and I make all the food, clean, and pretty much run the show. My mom hates entertaining now that she is so sick and cant get around very well. I really know that Christmas morning has always been something she looks forward to (since she was pregnant with my brother). She was so excited to have little ones running around and gathering around the tree. Even though we're not little, she still wants us all there (at her house). I told her once that instead of Grandma making her way over to her house on Christmas morning, someday she will be a grandma and will be coming over to my house to do Christmas...and then she cried. really....she cried, not happy tears, but sad ones! Anyways, all this ranting just to say that maybe, just maybe I will be hosting Christmas some year soon...hopefully. 

How far along: 9 Weeks

Total weight gain: +3lbs

Maternity clothes: my bella band when we are out in public, I feel so bloated! My pants are zipping less and less.

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: tired all the time. hard to fall asleep, when I do, its all dreams and waking up once/twice a night to pee. Once I wake up for the day, I am awake, but then I get to work, and I'm exhausted right away! ugh!

Best moment this week: telling some of the girls at work. I have already told my boss. Some of the girls at work sorta cornered me into telling them, I hate lying, and so I figured I'd let it out. They are so excited for me! It's nice to share the news and people be happy! Just 2 more short weeks until we can officially tell the world! I can't believe we have come this far!

Miss anything? Lunch meat (deli shaved ham and turkey!) Holiday cocktails, restful sleep.

Food cravings: Nothing real intense. OJ, PBJ sandwiches. 

Anything make you queasy/sick? Nothing specifically, many things turn my stomach, but I usually distract myself.

Gender prediction: Boy (I had a weird dream I was breastfeeding my baby boy!)

Wedding ring: On

Symptoms: Strange sleep/dreams, exhausted, emotional, tender breasts.

Mood: tired, good, tired...

Looking forward to: Spending time with family and cooking up a storm for Turkey Day! 

I hope you have a safe and delicious Thanksgiving holiday!! 
Nikky



No comments:

Post a Comment