Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pregnancy Week 20

This week I had a midwife appointment. I had to go all by my lonesome, which was no big deal, but we had terrible fog! I am not familiar with the city my midwives are located in, which normally isn't an issue. However, the fog was so thick that I couldn't see a stoplight until I was right up to it!! I was freaking out trying to find the correct exits, turns and such. Finally I made it, and although my pulse was at a 90 (I'm usually between 60-70), everything was perfect. Liam's heartrate was 150bpm. Even though mommy was stressed, baby was just fine :)

How far: 20 weeks

Total weight gain: +3 pounds

Stretch marks: definitely an itchy belly, and just a little red around the edges of the old stretch marks.

Maternity clothes: absolutely! I also found this adorable shirt at Oldnavy.com

Here's the link.

Sleep: about the same as last week. I have noticed my sleep is definitely much lighter. I used to be a very deep sleeper, but not so much anymore.

Best moment this week: We love our childbirth classes, and I love laying in bed and feeling Liam move all round. His movements are definitely getting stronger!

Miss anything: Coffee mostly, and a good night's sleep--which I know will only get worse...

Cravings: nachos and taco salads

Anything make you queasy or sick: not really

Gender: Boy

Movements: you betcha!!

Symptoms: slight headaches, exhausted by 9/10pm, some back pain, out of breath, stuffy nose

Mood: Great!

Looking forward to: more childbirth classes, and my parents coming with to my next midwife appointment.

I hope you all are doing well! We keep getting more and more snow here, it seems every other day we are getting a few inches...I am definitely ready for spring!! I want to get my garden started since by the time I will actually get to, Ill be like 37 weeks! We definitely have to get a fantastic garden this year so we can make some homemade baby food!

No comments:

Post a Comment