Monday, January 28, 2013

Pregnancy Weeks 18 & 19

This week marked a very special one. I have been feeling Liam move like crazy!!! :) It also marks the end of the first half of my pregnancy! YAY!! (side note, I'm not sure what happened to my week 18 post, so I'll just combine it with week 19...)

How far along: 19 Weeks

Total weight gain: zero

Stretch marks: old ones are beginning to get red at the ends

Maternity Clothes: yes yes yes!

Sleep: just plain strange!! weird and vivid dreams that make no sense, beginning to get more comfortable on my sides--especially with my sweet pea pillow.

Best moment this week: definitely feeling Liam move!! Also we started our childbirth classes!

Miss anything: lunch meat

Food cravings: pizza and sour candies

Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope

Gender: Boy!! :)

Movements: Absolutely!!!

Wedding rings: On

Symptoms: some headaches, small backaches, out of breath much of the time!

Mood: Great!

Looking forward to: more childbirth classes and my next midwife appointment on tuesday. :)

I will be doing a separate blog about my childbirth classes so stay tuned~! :)

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment