Monday, January 7, 2013

Pregnancy Week 16

I can't believe I'm already at week 17! I remember being 5 weeks pregnant and wishing I was this far along so I could relax and enjoy pregnancy! Wahoo!!! So obviously you have seen that we had our ultrasound and 16 week midwife appointment this past week. We are so excited to be having a baby boy!! I bought some fabric a few weeks ago that I absolutely fell in love with at Joanne Fabrics. It is brown flannel with fun bright smiley monsters. I also bought some super soft brown minky type of fabric to back a blanket. Teal satin binding too! So I plan on working on that this week. I would have still made it if we were having a girl, but I'm glad it turned out this way. :) Anyways, onto week 16...

How far: 16 weeks

Total weight gain: ZERO! still at my pp weight during my midwife appointment :)

Maternity clothes: I cant stand anything tight on my belly, so its fleece pants, yoga pants, pjs, and my maternity jeans/work pants. Still rockin the larger t shirts since my maternity shirts are too big yet.


Sleep: Hasn't been great this week. Just a lot of tossing and turning.


Best Moment: obviously seeing my little boy at our ultrasound!!! He is just perfect!!

Miss anything: coffee, headache medicine.

Food cravings: still mustard, pickles and oj

Anything make you queasy or sick: nothing really

Gender: BOY!! :) 

Movement: still waiting...its hard to tell, but until I'm positive I wont post it.

Wedding ring: On

Symptoms: headaches!! They are pretty mild, but really annoying! Sinus pain, tired, peeing a lot more during the day. I cry easily, and over silly things.

Mood: Good, sometimes emotional

Looking forward to: sewing my sweet little boy his blanket! 

I also finally ordered my prefold cloth diapers. I have them prepped and stored away with the rest of his covers and fun baby stuff! I did buy the Moby wrap as well as a sweet maternity coat at Target! 

Oh! I also found a very local place that does placenta encapsulation! I am super thrilled! She is very reasonably priced and her father is actually my next door neighbor! Small world...anyways, she posted the process on her website and I realized how easy it is to do it yourself. I contemplated doing it ourselves, but after thinking about it, I realized that I probably wont want to mess around with it after the birth. I know I will want to enjoy Liam and our family time. :) 

Hope you all stay warm! 

Nikky

2 comments:

  1. I crave mustard too! Alot. I can't seem to get enough of sandwiches with mustard. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so weird! I never really went out of my way to eat it before!

      Delete