Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pregnancy Week 17

I brought out my sewing machine this week and whipped up a monster blanket for Liam. It turned out so cute I love it! I also began the monsters for the felt mobile I am making him as well. Yay for craft time!!

How far along: 17 weeks

Total weight gain: zero!

Maternity clothes: I feel like I "popped" a bit over the last week. I cant button my work shirt like I could last week. :)

Sleep: sleep has been progressively getting worse. I dream all the time now, and its super weird and irrelevant. I toss and turn and its beginning to get uncomfortable to move from one side to another.

Best moment this week: on Wednesday and again on Friday I felt Liam move!!! :)

Miss anything? Cocktails. We had family over and we usually make old fashions for everyone...booo....

Food cravings: nothing that really stands out. I still love pickles. :)

Anything make you queasy or sick? Not really

Gender: BOY! :)

Movement: Just two separate occasions. Cant wait for more :)

Wedding rings: On

Symptoms: headaches a lot this week! sleep is crappy, backache here and there, but nothing to really complain about...yet...

Mood: great!

Looking forward to: My childbirth classes starting week 18! :)

Take care and bundle up!!

Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment