Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pregnancy Week 22

This week I have finally begun to feel preggers. I mean, I've definitely gotten used to my growing belly, and my incessant need to pee, but the last 5 days or so I have been tired randomly, and I feel like a whale...which I know both will only get worse. LOL, also I think my uterus is definitely getting bigger and smooshing my stomach a bit. So I'll eat only a little, but full, and then in an hour be hungry again. oh well, more snacks it is...

How far along: 22 weeks

Total weight gain: +3lbs, I'll get weighed in again in a week.

Stretch marks: no new ones

Maternity clothes: oh yeah! I've been toying with the idea of buying this sweater at Target.com I love it!




Liz Lange® for Target® Maternity Ruched Cardigan - Heather Gray


Sleep: I have been sleeping deeply once again! I usually wake around 6 to pee and then fall back asleep to have some crazy crazy dreams until I have to get up for work. But at least my sleep is more restful!

Best moment this week: feeling Liam move more and more! I love it!

Miss anything: alcohol and coffee

Cravings: fruity things

Anything make you queasy or sick: not really

Gender: Boy

Movements: Yes yes yes!!! :) even as I type this.

Symptoms: strange dreams, tons of fetal movement in predictable times throughout the day, peeing a lot, hungry more often, out of breath, tired often!

Mood: wonderful!

Looking forward to: planning my baby shower. I know it's a ways off yet (may 5th) but I'm excited for all the registry stuff and the fun things we get to put on it! Also a week from Monday is my 24 week appt. I'm just so happy to be 6months!! I can't believe it!

Until next week...N.



2 comments:

  1. You will love that sweater! I bought a few of them when I got pregnant and they are very comfy. Have fun with the baby registry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered it! I cant wait for it to get here, I also ordered new work pants and a pair of jeans. Will be nice to have extra things instead of just one pair of each. :)

      Delete