Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pregnancy Week 21

Wahoo I'm finally doing this on time!! Today is Saturday, and my weeks turn over on Sundays! w00t!! 

Today I had a blast with my bestie Billie! We went to Hobby Lobby and the local bookstore to check out some wedding stuffs for her upcoming wedding!! (I get to be her matron of honor too! yay!) We also stopped for some groceries before heading to her house for lunch and gettin girlie with wedding magazines and shellac nails! I chose a bright florescent pink with a coral shimmer topcoat. Super cute! Anyways, Billie got to feel Liam move around and that was awesome!! :) It's so fun to be able to share in the joy of him flip floppin! 

How far: 21 Weeks

Total weight gain: +3 pounds

Stretch marks: nothing new since last week

Maternity clothes: yes! Usually when I get home I immediately switch to my comfy pj pants.

Sleep: Changing once again. The last few nights I've noticed I have been sleeping deeper--which is so unbelievably wonderful! But I also wake up around 5:30 every morning to pee, of course. I am able to sleep lightly from then until I need to get up for work. Also this morning was the first bad dream I had so far. It was really silly actually, but I was terrified and woke up (@5:30) screaming for Scott.

Best moment this week: We had a crappy snowstorm on Thursday, which is when we have our childbirth class. Well Rachel (the instructor) is also our doula, and she had to cancel the class, not so much because of the snow, but apparently the snowstorm was making some of her mommies go into labor! So anyways, Thursdays is the only evening Scott has off, so we made dinner and settled down to watch a movie and had a nice evening just hang out! Also, I visited my old boss on Monday. She's due with her first baby in just a few weeks. It was so nice to catch up with her! On the way home, I visited with my Mom and Stepdad and they both got to feel Liam moving around :)

Miss anything: coffee!

Cravings: blueberry anything

Anything make you queasy or sick: not really

Gender: Boy

Movements: more and more! bigger and bigger too!

Symptoms: backache, stuffy nose, acid burps (yuck!), out of breath, tired

Mood: Great!!

Looking forward to: my next childbirth class, my parents coming to my next appointment in 2 weeks, getting more organized for baby, spring, and St. Patty's day!

I ordered the cutest monster sleeper from The Children's Place, along with some clearance items. I saw this sleeper on a mommy vlogger on YouTube. Her name is Plus1Please. Check her out! Her son is adorable!!

Until next week...N.

No comments:

Post a Comment