Thursday, September 27, 2012

Playpen ideas

 I really enjoy the mulit-purpose these things serve nowadays.





1. Fold up changer. This design is adorable! I love the play gym concept and the fold up changer is awesome!

2. Drop down changer. Just like the previous one, I really like how the changer drops away for storage. I also love the remote control idea so you don't have to disturb your babe if the vibrations/music turn off and your little one begins to stir. The roll down curtain is neat as well. Good for hiding storage when your aren't using the lower part.

3. Changing Caddy. I enjoy the gray, black, and orange colors here. Also the changing caddy is awesome! Tons of space!

4. Super cute design. This one is almost exactly like the previous, just missing the toy bar. Such a fun print! And again, lots of caddy space for diapering.

5. Basic but functional. While this one is just a playpen, it is super cute, and would work well for a grandparent.


Thanks for reading!! Comment below on which is your preferred playpen. Cheers!

Nikky


2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you could get such multi functioning stuff! I'm loving no.1! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me neither! 1 and 2 are my favorite! I'm pretty sure we are going to have the play pen in our bedroom and use it as a bassinet for the first few months. We thought about a co-sleeper, but I move around a lot! Plus, when the child outgrows it as a bassinet, it still functions as a playpen.

      Delete