Monday, September 10, 2012

CD2

AF came yesterday. Booooo!!!! :-( I really thought I felt different this time. Hopefully Sept will be our month. :) Again, I wont be temp-ing, but I will be using OPK's. 

In other news, I put my 2week notice in at my job! FINALLY! Don't get me wrong, there are so many things that I love about working there, but sometimes it just wears ya down. Luckily, Scott's work situation has improved greatly and we are on our way to our planned future! w00t!!

Bright Blessings and Baby Dust!!

N.

2 comments:

  1. Hey lovely lady! Jut found your blog through freespirit reigns and im a new follower! I too was sad to get my af this month, i thought i felt different too... Tough isnt it. Lots of love and best of luck sweetpea xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! AF definitely can put a damper on my mood at times. Good luck and baby dust to you!! Check out some of my baby buy idea posts. Such fun looking for things to buy my future babe. :)

      Delete