Saturday, September 1, 2012

my cycles are confusing

As of today, I am DPO 7 and CD 23. I ovulated a little later than normal and I am also aware that my projected AF date is on CD32, I've never gotten AF on CD32. CD31 has been the longest cycle I've had since March at least. And my cycles vary from 27-31 days. So it's kinda difficult to be appropriately excited/nervous/shitting myself scared/wanting to POAS, but is it too early?... I really have no idea when to expect AF this month. I know I ovulated a little later, but does that necessarily mean AF will be later too?

I really am keeping myself busy so I dont read into symptoms and just to help to not think about it all day long...see my last post if you want proof...haha. But really...I am pretty go with the flow this 2WW and hopefully it stays that way!


I will keep you all updated on my cycle, and hopefully I will be able to report a BFP!

Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment