Saturday, September 8, 2012

Nursery Ideas


Here are some of my Nursery Ideas, Enjoy :) 

All these items came from www.buybuybaby.com

1. notNeutral Arbor Friends Lamp Base and Shade. I love owls! But I'm on the fence if I could plaster them all over my child's nursery yet. I would love little pops of them here and there. So, I love this line of bedding and decor. Not too much. I'm still unsure if I'm in love with the lamp, but it couldn't hurt to have the ideas out there. I love...Lamp.

2. Color Study owls Vinyl Wall Decal. This is super cute because it is sorta off the cuff. I would rather it be a canvas than a wall decal, but who knows, maybe I could paint one similar to match our colors. Owl Decal.

3. Nursery Smart Changer in Mocha. Instead of having the traditional changing table, I definitely want a low dresser (like this one, or even a bit larger). That way as the child grows, this can still be used for years to come. We are undecided as to Mocha or Cherry color, but either way, it will match the crib. Mocha Changing Table.

4. Orange Butterflies I Wall Art. My husband loves insects, and if he wasn't a farmer, he'd be an entomologist. I thought this would be a nod to that, and would go with the orange in the bedding. Butterfly Wall Art.

 5. Mulitposition Reclining Sleigh Glider and Ottoman. While I'm definitely not tied to one glider over another, I definitely think comfort is key. I would also love for it to be neutral in color so we can always move it to another room in the house. Glider.

6. notNeutral Arbor Friends Storage Bins. If we go with the changing table pictured, I'd love to have two of these and one brown canvas bin to go in the upper slots. Super fun, and a great way to incorporate color and theme without going over the top.Arbor Friends Storage Bins.

7. JJ Cole Striped Storage Box in Brown. I love canvas bins and like I said in #6, This would go great to compliment the Arbor Friends Storage Bins. Brown Storage Box.

8. Tree of Life Wall Art. I love how similar this is to the bedding! More than likely I would end up making something like this. Super cute! Tree of Life Wall Art.

9. notNeutral Arbor Friends 4-Piece Crib Bedding Set.One of the few bedding sets without a bumper! I love how simple this is, good contrast of colors, and definitely up my alley. Bedding Set.

10. Ethan 2-in-1 Convertible Crib in Mocha. While I'm not super concerned about it being a convertible crib, it is a nice feature to have. I love dark wood, so we would go with either this color or the Cherry. Crib.


Well, there you have it! My first go at one of these fun picture boards. I hope I did alright. It really helps to see it all put together. I think I might make some more for the other areas. (ie. travel systems, toys, feeding, etc). How fun! :) 

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment