Monday, March 18, 2013

Pregnancy Week 26

So much for being on time...sigh. Oh well...


How far along? 26 Weeks

Weight gain: unsure, my 28 week appointment is coming up soon

Stretch marks: Of course :)

Maternity clothes: I finally switched to my maternity work shirt, and everyone noticed! haha. here's a picture of it. It's the one in the upper left hand corner. I tired to link the actual product, but apparently they arent carrying it anymore. Boo! I'd have to say, though, that it is nice not to have to tuck my shirt in anymore. lol

Sleep: It finally hit, fitful sleep! Waking up 4-6 times a night. It is also getting more difficult to turn from side to side. Although I find it most comfortable on my side now :)

Best moment: Birth class was a blast! More on that later. Click here for the post. Also, my family coming over for pizza and ice cream cake for my birthday! What fun! I love entertaining, and it is so nice when we are all together. So natural.

Miss anything? Alcohol and coffee. Gosh, I must sound like a drunk and caffeine addict. I really didnt drink all that often before since I was gluten free, and many alcohols are grain distilled. But you always miss what you cant have. Especially with St. Patrick's Day!!

Cravings: hot ham and cheese on a deli roll with dijon mustard! and cuties (clematine oranges)

Anything make you queasy or sick? nothing out of the ordinary.

Gender: Boy

Belly button: In

Wedding rings: Off this week--mostly to help moisturize my hands--this Wisconsin weather has been brutal!!  My rings were on last week.

Movements: oh yes!!!

Symptoms: the waddle has set in!! Wahhh! I am definitely getting worn out easier, I am hungry all the time, and the start of some serious back pain. Boooo! 3rd trimester--here I come!

Mood: Pretty good, being that I get worn out so easily, I can get cranky too.

Looking forward to: our last childbirth class--newborn care and breastfeeding! :) Fun!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment