Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pregnancy Weeks 33, 34, 35

I don't even know where to start...I guess first off, see my previous blog for an explanation to where I've been and what's kept me away from Blog land the last few weeks. I guess I'll just jump right in and try my best to remember everything.


How far along: 35 weeks

Weight gain: went the midwife yesterday. Up 4 from last appointment 3 weeks ago. Total for pregnancy 34.

Stretch marks: yes, not scary deep, but definitely all over! Tiger stripes! Roar!

Maternity Clothes: That bra I bought a few weeks ago is AMAZING!!!! It is so friggen comfortable I have contemplated buying another. I will only be able to use it as a sleep/lounge bra, but still, it is reassuring to have something!

Sleep: I just started within the last week getting up twice to pee. I know many women are up far more times, but if I do wake up a lot to attempt to switch sides. My hands fall asleep a lot, and it wakes me up. My chiropractor things its because of my neck. Who knows.

Best moment this week: definitely my baby shower (see previous post) and my doula visiting.

Miss anything? Beer--but I think its mostly because I would have drank a lot these few weeks with all the stress I was under. Lunch meat.

Cravings: Salty things. Chips, fries, snacky things.

Anything make you queasy or sick: Just stress...lol

Gender: Boy

Wedding rings: On, but barely

Belly Button: Still there...

Movements: He is definitely running out of room. His movements are getting more and more painful.

Symptoms: Major edema! Feet, ankles and calves. My pubic pain is all day now, and I just feel sore all the time. Sinus headaches-damn allergies-, numbness in my first three fingers due to my neck issues, tired, stressed, emotional, exhausted, braxton hicks--usually at work when I'm doing too much.

Mood: stressed to say the least. emotional for sure

Looking forward to: my baby boy being here! :)

Midwife update: Liam had a strong heartbeat of 130, he is still head down, his butt was (and usually is) resting on my right side with his legs across my belly. My fundal height was 41cm, so I am still measuring about 6 weeks ahead. Liam is estimated to be 6.5-7lbs!! So I have been advised to watch my carb and refined sugar intake. My blood pressure was 110/70--pretty typical. We did my 3rd trimester lab work--still waiting for results. I have been advised to decrease the number of hours I can work as well. I will be talking to my HR person so figure out if I would still qualify for my insurance. Next appointment is next week wednesday.

So now that my crazy schedules are pretty much done, hopefully I will be able to stay up to date on my blogs.

Hope you all are doing well!!
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment