Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pregnancy Week 29



I know I'm so far behind this week. Truth is, I feel like poo. Especially last night and today. :( Sunday was fun, Billie and I went to Appleton and she tried on wedding dresses!! She looked so beautiful! I will definitely cry at her wedding!! We also stopped at Motherhood Maternity, and I found a purple shirt for either maternity photos or my shower. Also I did find a maternity support belt to help with my SPD. Problem is, I ended up buying the wrong one, so the one I have is too small. Boo!! Here is a picture of the top I found, I have it in a deep purple color. And I found it on clearance! :)



 Onto week 29

How far: 29 Weeks

Weight gain: see last week's blog...

Stretch marks: yes

Maternity clothes: absolutely

Sleep: a solid chunk from 11-2, and then really light sleep until i have to get up.

Best moment this week: spending time with Billie. And Scott having a sweet moment with Liam. :) Makes me warm and fuzzy!

Miss anything: stretching without cramping legs or pulling uterus muscles

Cravings: chips/crunchy things, MELON!

Anything make you queasy/sick: nothing really

Gender: Boy

Belly Button: In

Wedding rings: on

Movements: YES! Everywhere!!

Symptoms: Backache, pubic pain, tired, lack of motivation, overwhelmed with what we need to get done yet.

Mood: good, tired

Looking forward to: my shower! Just 4 weeks away! Getting Liam's room cleaned out, and getting everything organized. I feel like I need a long weekend to do this.

I also received my birth pool and birth kit in the mail, I'm not sure I mentioned it yet, but it was so fun to open it all up and look at everything. I have also been packing my home birth box full of all sorts of things we will need for labor and delivery. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment