Friday, December 28, 2012

Pregnancy Weeks 13, 14, 15

I'm so sorry its been so long, but the good news is, we finally moved!!! What a crazy few weeks it has been! We moved about two weeks ago, and I have been busy cleaning, organizing, baking christmas cookies, decorating, etc. We still arent finished. (the darn holidays really messed up our organizing schedules...heehee) anyways, Im not sure I will be able to remember all of the details from the last few weeks, but I will surely try.

How far *currently: 15 weeks 6 days

Total weight gain: I havent weighed myself recently but Im sure will all the holiday goodies I gain a few.

Maternity clothes: work pants, and stretchy pj or yoga pants

Sleep: getting restless, I did receive a maternity pillow from my in-laws. It's by Sealy. It's called the Sweet Pea 2 in 1 maternity/nursing pillow. I didnt want the snoogle because it has the head pillow part, and I have many neck issues so this one works pretty well so far! its from Amazon


Sealy Sweet Pea 2-in-1 Maternity and Nursing Pillow, Cappuccino

 Best moment the past few weeks: moving, the holidays with friends and family.

Miss anything? cocktails, coffee

Food cravings: Yellow or honey mustard, and pickles--not together.

Anything make you queasy or sick? not really, just stinky people...

Gender prediction: BOY! We'll find out on wednesday!

Movement: Nothing yet

Wedding ring: On

Symptoms: headaches here and there, I've been fighting a sinus cold, so that could be the reason for the headaches. Other than that, just super duper emotional. My mom bought me a baby bottle started kit, and I cried my eyes out...it just seemed so surreal that I will be using them on my baby!! I found them on amazon.



The First Years Breastflow Starter Set

Mood: Emotional, but good.

Looking forward to: My ultrasound on wednesday jan 2!! I cant wait to find out if my predictions are right!!! I also have a midwife appointment that day as well.

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and a wonderful New year!!!!
Much love,
Nikky

2 comments:

  1. aw this is so lovely, I'm so glad it's all going along well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We are so excited for tomorrow's ultrasound! :) Thanks for reading!!

      Delete